If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
DOG GROOMING SUPPLIES: This grooming tool for dogs features a comfortable textured grip handle
DOG BRUSHES FOR SHEDDING: Great for removing loose dog hair and stubborn mats or tangles with irritating the dog's skin
DOG DE-SHEDDING TOOL: Designed for dogs with medium to long hair
SAFARI: Trusted grooming products for dog and cat owners, including small dog clippers, dog toenail clippers, cat claw and nail clippers, nail grinders, cat brushes for grooming, de-shedding tools similar to the Furminator and other cat and dog stuff
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Go Pet Club F28 62Inch Cat Tree Condo Furniture, Beige
- Jian E& Pet Backpack Cat Shoulder Bag Chest Bag Cat Box Cat Cage Space Bag Pet Cat Backpack Out Carrying Bag Cat Dog Travel Backpack Space Capsule Pet Backpack (color A)
- LAIDA Silicone Dildo And Realistic Dragon Scales Penis With Huge Dildo Vibrator Party Huge Penis Anal 18 Sex Toy Flexible Dildos(Pink)
- Liancie Pendant Twelve Constellation Pendant Taurus Fashion Creative S925 Silver Pendant Necklace Valentine'S Birthday Best Gift
- New Falconry and Hunting Waistcoat, Vest Olive Green, Fully Adjust
- Pet Outdoor Travel Bag Dog Backpack Foldable Dog Saddle Bags Large Capacity Bag Carriers Food Carrying Bag for Traveling Hiking
- KESS InHouse Kess Original Lucky Horseshoe Yellow Typography Dog Bed, 50 x 40
- QIQI Pet Travel Backpack Cat Dog Carrier Handbag Tote For Travel Hiking Camping
- May Vary One Size May Vary One Size Habitrail Ovo Home bluee Edition Hamster Habitat (One Size) (May Vary)
- Black Multifunctional USB Rechargeable Mini Fish Tank,Electronic Aquarium Mini Fish Tank with Clock Function LED Light(Black)
- Black Small and Medium Pet Tent Dogs Cats Sleeping Quarters Steel Rings Supporting Seasons Can Be Breathable and Washable (color Black)
- EQUICK eShock Front Tendon Boot Large Black
- KESS InHouse Pom Graphic Design Be Brave Teal Typography Dog Bed, 50 x 40
- Pet Bed Side Table. Porter Pet Bed Side Table Easy-Clean Removable Cushion Cover
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.