If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
- GREY COLOR; - STURDY STEEL FRAME SLEEK;
- EASY TO CLEAN; - FLEA N MITE RESISTANT;
- WATER N UV RESISTANT; - BREATHABLE FABRIC;
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE;
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Green KYCD Pet Bed，pet House，Dog Sofa Bed, Pet Mat, Four Seasons Available (color GREEN)
- Joybies Sunshine Yellow Aloha Piddle Pants(TM) for Small Male Dog (Measuring 13 15 From Collar to Base of Tail)
- JXLBB Pet BiteResistant Winter Sleeping Dog Cat Mat Teddy Blanket Mats Cat Cage Seasons Nest Sleeping Cotton Pad Velvet
- Light bluee KYCD Thicken Plush Mat Cat Dog bed,Pet Basket,Padded Pet Bolster Bed,AntiSlip Matress Small Medium Large Pets 50 47 17CM (color Light bluee)
- NICHE BOIS RED LINE L
- Pet Rageous 14025 Chasing Dogs Natural Black 6 Cups Bowl
- KESS InHouse Trebam Roletna Black White Dog Bed, 50 x 40
- QOUKETT Cat Feather Toy, Cats Teaser Wands Interactive Toys for Kitty Retractable Fishing Rod Natural Feather Refills with Teaser Wand14 Pcs Cat Pet Exercisers Play and for Endless Fun
- Black L Black L InnoPet Halloween Ghost Dog Clothes, Small Dog Luminous Hoodie Costume Outfits Sweater Dog Coat Warm Sweatshirt Winter Jacket Dog Apparel for Cold Weather
- CXQ Long and Short Hair Dog Cat Pet Comb Soft Needle Comb Pet Supplies
- FidgetGear Pet Bowl Dog Cat Slow Food Feeder Healthy Gulp Feed Dish Pots Plastic Non-Slip color Mixing 18 15.5 5cm
- Alfie Pet Marley Pet Sling Carrier with Adjustable Strap color Pink, Size Medium
- Glucosamine for Dogs, Advanced Hip and Joint Supplement w Organic Turmeric, MSM, Chondroitin, All Natural Joint Relief for Dogs, High Active Ingredients, 120 Delicious Soft Chews, Made in USA
- orange Outdoor Dog Bed Waterproof, Travel roll on Dog Sleeping Rest pad Extra Large Outdoor Indoor car seat Floor Lawn Sofa pet pad Durable Blanket Mattress (orange)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.