If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- A Medium A Medium Sleeping Bag Cute Pet Cat Soft Fleece Small Dog Beds Winter Warm Cat Bed House
- KESS InHouse Alison Coxon Polka Dot Purple Yellow Dog Bed, 50 x 40
- Eskadron Pin Buckle Glossy Head Collar Pony Black
- Mix all designs and colors 50pcs Mix all designs and colors 50pcs FidgetKute Pet Puppy Dog Cat Bow Ties Adjustable Bowties Mix Styles Ribbon Dog Ties Mix All Designs colors 50pcs
- Natural Science Vitamin C Supplement, 2 Packs of 60 Count- 120 Total by Oxbow Animal Health
- Red NO.12 Red NO.12 Puppy Rain shoes Waterproof Rain Dog Boots Long Style Anti-Skid Pet Dog Accessories Supplies No.9-12 (Red)
- Watermelon Extra Large 6 Cups Per Bowl Watermelon Extra Large 6 Cups Per Bowl Messy Mutts Stainless Steel Double Dog Feeder with Non-Slip Silicone Base, X-Large, Red Size XLarge
- B 31CMX17CMWN Pet Bag Dog Backpack Pet Chest Bag Teddy Dog Bag Outing Carrying Case Pet Chest Strap Back Dog Bag pet Carrier (color B, Size 31CMX17CM)
- Axiba Pet toilet Pet Cleaning Tools Dog toilet potty pet supplies Flat dog toilet
- Burgess SupaDog Sensitive Lamb & Rice Dog Food 12.5kg
- Dixinla Pet Carrier Backpack Space Cabin supplies, cat bags, doggy backpacks, abs+pc 42 30 24cm.
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.