Black M Black M TangFei Medium Dog Large Dog Skin Suit Dog Chain Leash pet Leash (color Black, Size M)
We began in 2007 because we saw a need for accurate information online about infertility, infertility grief, moving to adoption from infertility, and all types of adoption options. We also have a large and active online support group. Creating a Family Facebook Support Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/creatingafamily/) It’s a closed Facebook group so that only those in the group can see the posts.
Creating a Family provides extensive resources on all types of adoption and all aspects of infertility (medical and emotional).
KESS InHouse Sylvia Coomes Crashing Waves 2 bluee Costal Dog Bed, 50 x 40
Adoption is a wonderful way to create your family. Creating a Family covers all adoption options, including 12 16mm Aquarium Outlet Tube Hand Made 16 22mm or 12 16mm hose canister filter Outflow Pipe (12 16mm), baby adoption in the US, Fantasy World Fantasista cushion S (japan import), foster care adoption, Large Pet Bed Yurt Closed Type Pet Tent Warm Breathable Four Seasons Universal Dual Use Cat House Soft Washable Dog Mats Removable Dirt-Resistant Summer Medium Dog Cushion Non-Slip Moisture-Proof Pet Beds,S (sometimes known as embryo adoption). Check out our 80807cm YunYilian Pet Bolster Dog Bed Comfort Pet nest (Size 80 80 7cm). We also strongly believe that education and support should not end once the adoption is finalized. Post adoption education and support are crucial for adoptive families and adopted kids to thrive. Creating a Family has an extensive post adoption education and support section.
Creating a Family, the national adoption education and support nonprofit, includes extensive resources on the following adoption topics in our Adoption Resource Guide:
- KESS InHouse Suzanne Carter Kind-Pink White Typography Pet Bowl, 7
- Adoption Scam / Adoption Fraud
- BrowncolorS MiaoMiao Cat Dog Bed Pet Cave & House Pet Nest Waterproof And Breathable Fashion Durable Kennel Cat Litter Non-Slip Soft Warm Pet Mats,Browncolors
- Burgess Sensitive Hypoallergenic Dog Food Adult British Turkey and Rice 2Kg
- Parenting Adopted Children with Challenging Behavior
- Anchor Hocking 25178 4266 goldfish Bowl Footed, 1 Gallon
- Kess InHouse Budi Kwan Busy Feeding Mat for Pet Bowl, 18 by 13
- Open Adoption
- Attachment Issues with Adoption
- Fits for 33 inch (83cm) dog's neck size FDT Artisan 33 inch Tan Leather Dog Collar with Old Silver Like Decorations Delicacy & Refinement
- Black 140 CM Black 140 CM Exion Raised Contrast Two Leather Shade Soft Overlay Girth Navy bluee Elastic with White Lines English Horse Riding Equestrian Premium Tack Black 140 cm
- Adoption Therapy
- Buckle-Down Born to Raise Hell Black Martingale Dog Collar, 1 x 11-17 Medium
- Adoption and the LGBT Community
- Single Parents
- Bowsers Donut Bed, X-Large, Almond
M Pet Shoulder Bag Pet Products Fold Portable Used in Animals Such As Cats and Dogs (Size M)
There is much misinformation online for those trying to conceive or those who are infertile. Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, provides an Infertility Resource Guide, provided medically accurate information on all aspects of infertility, including: female infertility, 5 Ounce Canine Carry Outs Steak Bites Beef Flavor Dog Treats, 5-Ounce, 12-Pack, 866079 Dog Fence Four Wheels Pet Stainless Steel Outdoor Waterproof Never Rust Dog Crate Large Strong Dog Kennel Playpen Cage,86 60 79, AQUA CRAFT ECO, pond pump 6100L, h, endometriosis, IVF, and other forms of fertility treatment.
The emotional aspects of infertility are just as challenging as the medical aspects, and Creating a Family has extensive resources to help those struggling with infertility cope with this disease.
Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, includes extensive resources, including archived radio show/podcasts, blogs, fact sheets, research summaries, videos, and Expert Q&As in our Infertility Resource Guide:
- Black UK Size 22 x 13 x 14cm Black UK Size 22 x 13 x 14cm Stubbs Harness Collar Rack (UK Size 22 x 13 x 14cm) (Black)
- Grey Large Grey Large Bunty Dog Pet Washable Soft Foam Waterproof Mattress Basket Bed Sofa Pad Mat Grey Large
- Bonio the Original Dogs Treats 1.2kg Case of 6
- IRIS Large Three Tier Plush Cat Tree, Brown Beige
- Chuckit Fetch Ball, Medium 8ct (4 x 2ct)
- Approx.44.5x40x26cm Jinsun Stripe Pet Shoulder Bag Breathable Travel Portable Pet Satchel
- Orvis Memory Foam Couch Dog Bed Small Dogs Up To 18 Kg, Linen Tattersal,
- RED XL RED XL SENERY Pet Dog Bed Sofa Mat House, Large Breed lanket Cushion Basket Supplies Bed for Cat Puppy Dog
- Red XLLace Embroidered Dog Dress Puppy Tutu Dress Skirt Tutu Skirt Flower Dog Pet Cat,bluee,M
- The Worthy Dog Seattle Slicker Wind and Water Resistant Hooded Rain Jacket with Reflective Trim for Small Medium Large Dogs, Yellow, SM
- 7XL Pet Dog Raincoat, Adjustable Waterproof Pet Dog Raincoat, Dog Raincoat with Hood, Collar Hole, Foldable Poncho Coat for Dogs,7XL
- Axiba Pet toilet AllEnclosed cat litter basin antisplash cat toilet Large space deodorization
- Acavallo Gel Saddle Perforated Active Soft, Builtin alzapaletta on Scoop
- Dog Bed, Dog Sleeping Mat, Spring And Summer Large And Medium Dog Cat Orthopedic Soft Mattress, Can Be Placed On The Floor Car Dog Cage, Brown, Pink, bluee, orange XL ( color Pink , Size XL )
- FMART.UK PREMIUM QUALITY VENTILATED BEEKEEPING SUIT WITH FENCING VEIL WHITE COLOUR (L)
- HeiPlaine Pet Sofa Dog Bed Cat Bed Pet Bed Sofa Comfortable Short Plush Cushion Dogs Cats Pets Nest (color 003, Size 80 60 15cm)
- Kess InHouse Danny Ivan Own Luck Pet Bowl, 7Inch, Pink Purple
- MagiDeal 2Pcs Foldable Portable Dog Pet Paddling Pool Water Durable Summer Outdoor Garden Play Dia. 80cm (Skybluee + Red)
- Paradise Toys Munch 'n Crunch Is Hanging, 5Inch W by 15Inch L
- Black XL 105 x 75cm Black XL 105 x 75cm Knuffelwuff Laser Quilted Synthetic Leather Orthopaedic Madison Dog Bed, X-Large, 105 x 75 cm, Black
- Kess InHouse Laura Nicholson Ranunculas Fleece Dog Bed, 50 by 60 , Floral Yellow
- 7\ Kess InHouse Malia Shields Warmth orange Red Pet Bowl, 7
- Petstages Catnip Chase With Ball And Catnip
- S QYQ Kennel Cat Nest Pet Mat Four Seasons Universal Semienclosed Design Breathable Resistant Bite Fully Detachable Washable Pet Nest Pet House for Pet Playing And Sleeping (Size S)
- Durable Pet Puppy Dog Squeaky Chew Bone Toys, Bite Resistant Non-Toxic Soft Natural TPR Rubber, Dog Pet Chew (3PCS)
- Khaki 24-Inch Khaki 24-Inch Majestic Pet 24-Inch Bagel Bed for Pets, Khaki and Sherpa
- Medium 14\ Yellow Dog Design Cool Type Dog Collar Fits Neck 14 To 20 4 Wide, Medium 3 4 Wide
- Pet Bag Creative Dog Out Carrying Bag Car Bag Dog Backpack Handbag Pink Soft Pet Carrier (Suitable for Small Dogs)
- Royal Canin Sensitivity Control Clinical Canine Duck Wet 12 x 420g (5.04kg) (Pack of 2)
- WU-pet Supplies Ceramic pet Food Bowls Dog Bowl Dog Bowl pet Bowl
- Cat Show Pet Throw 50 x 60 by PB Paws & Co
- 8000L H X&MX Aquarium Variable Frequency Water Pump, External Display Adjustment Controller, Sine Wave Technology, Quieter Amphibious,8000L H [Energy Class A],8000L H
- Best Friends by Sheri CZCILNDRK2424 Cozy Cuddler in Ilan Pet Beds, Dark Chocolate, Small
- Dog shoes, Dog Rain Boots, Medium Dogs, Large Dog Waterproof shoes, Outdoor NonSlip Sports Dog shoes, Pet Supplies, orange, Green, Black, bluee (28) (color Black, Size No.5)
- Georgia Cat Small Pet Dog Carry Bag Bronze Black
- IW.HLMF Waterproof Bed House For Dog Cat Pets, Kennel Sofa, Comfortable Foldable Oxford Fabric PP Cotton,S
- Kurgo Car Booster Seat for Dogs Suitable for Small Breeds Black Skybox Booster Seat On Seat Car Booster for Dogs (color Black, Size OneSize)
- Luxury Pet Memorial Urn Casket Funeral and Burial Coffin for Dogs and Cats Peaceful Pet Keepsake Casket Suitable for Small and Medium Pets
- As-picture M As-picture M Huayue Pet Supplies, Comfy Soft Merchantman Slap shoes (color, Size M)
- 60X60cm DIYthinker Flower Plant Leaf Pink Butterfly Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Round Bathroom Living Room Kitchen Door 60 50Cm Gift
- Dark green ZHONGYUE GuyuexuanPet Casket, Urn Cans, Animal Coffins, Dual-use, Cat and Dog Death Souvenirs, Handmade Ceramic Sealed Cans Latest Models (color Dark Green)
- Merrick Backcountry Chunky Lamb in Gravy Grain Free Wet Dog Food, 12.7 oz., Case of 12
- Pet Bag Comfort Travel Bag Large Capacity Out Carrying Backpack,bluee,XL
- silver XXL CZHCFF Large dog bed warm wool kennel plush toy bed SXXL small bed pet bed dog bed dog bed
- SHEARSDIRECT True Left Handed Professional Grooming Shear Scissors with an Ergonomic Handle Design, 8Inch
- 24.5x15x17cm Aquarium Decoration Rockery Welcoming Pine Water Grass Aquarium Landscaping Simulation Tree Root Sinking Wood Ornaments
- KESS InHouse Bruce Stanfield Heiveilea in bluee Balck Modern Dog Bed, 30 x 40
- Embryo Donation/Adoption
- C Pet stairs Dog Steps for Bed Cat Steps 3-Step for Small Dogs Ramp Ladder at Home Portable (color C)
- Finding an Infertility Doctor or Clinic
- 165 Euro-star Winter Pro 240g Stable Rug – Navy
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- DIYthinker Short Phrase Studying Education Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- Cat Mate 305W Elite Super Selective Cat Door
- Grey XXXL 110x75x16cm Grey XXXL 110x75x16cm CHUNXU Warm Dog Bed Soft Dog Baskets Used Warm Kennel for Cat Puppy Plus Size,Grey,XXXL 110x75x16cm
- Coping with Infertility Grief
- Grey Pet Online Pet booster seats bag carrier for the car double-layer thick waterproof pet safety trip mats,403025CM,grey
- Surviving the Holiday & Family Gatherings with Infertility
- Talking with Kids about Donor Egg, Sperm, Embryo & Surrogacy
- 6 Feet Long 1.5\ Buckle-Down Pet Leash Monsters Close-UP Black 6 Feet Long 1.5 Wide
- Egg Freezing/ Oocyte Cyropreservation
- BiOrb HALO 60L White Aquarium with MCR LED Lighting and Heater Pack
- Insurance Coverage for Fertility Treatment, Egg Donation, Surrogacy
- Parenting After Infertility
Baoblaze Foraging Systems Seed Food No Mess Pet Bird Feeder Box L L Creative nfngct5133-Feeding & Watering Supplies
Black Large Regular Black Large Regular Kerrits Ladies Microcord Bootcut Fullseat
It is possible to adopt a baby in the US. Large Led Dog Leash Lights for Night Walking,USB Rechargeable Flashing Light,Water Resistant,high Visibility Durable Reflective Avoid Danger,L, the cost of adoption, how to prepare an adoptive parent profile, how to assess risk factors, such as prenatal alcohol and drug exposure and mental health issues with birth parents and expectant parents, and how to select an adoption agency or adoption attorney.
bluee 696920CM bluee 696920CM KTYX Four Seasons Universal Dog Nest Than Bear Teddy Schnauzer Kekey Medium Dog Cat Litter Pet Supplies Pet Bed (color bluee, Size 69 69 20CM)
Many infertility patients will need to use IVF to get pregnant. Fits for 26 inch (65cm) dog's neck size FDT Artisan 26 inch Handmade White Leather Dog Collar with Stars and Medallions Galaxy Hunter 1 1 2 inch (40 mm) Wide Gift Box Included, how to select a fertility clinic, cost of infertility treatment an IVF, how to save money on fertility treatment, and what is the usual IVF procedure.
Many children are available for adoption in US foster care system. Creating a Family provides resources on foster care adoption, including the different ways to adopt from foster care, how to choose an adoption agency, the cost of adopting from foster care, how to negotiate for an adoption subsidy, and how to assess risk factors for children being adopted or fostered from foster care.
GroceryLand Applaws Cat Pouch Tuna Wholemeat with Mackerel in Jelly, 70 g, Pack of 16
Infertility is a painful and often lonely journey. People often do not understand the loss of miscarriage and do not know what to say or how to offer support. Creating a Family provides information and support for infertility grief, surviving the emotions of infertility, miscarriage, and trying to conceive.
[Camo Red] Soft Pet Beds Pet Mat Pet Crate Pads Cozy Beds for Dog Cat
It is possible to adopt from abroad. Many countries have international adoption programs allowing Americans to adopt. Creating a Family provides resources on how to adopt internationally from a foreign country, the cost of international adoption, how to prepare a dossier, how to find an international adoption agency, how to choose a country, how to assess risk factors in children available for adoption, issues to consider when adopting a toddler or older child, and much more. Creating a Family also has the most extensive Cat Tree Creative Zebra Style Cat Climbing Tower Condo with Pompom, Sisal-Covered Scratch Pillar, Activity Centre for Kittens, Cats and Pets allowing adoptive parents to compare the top placing countries to the US for 25 factors they should consider when choosing a country to adopt from.
Dark grey 135 dark grey 135 HKM Sports Equipment Caval Marino Lino with Blanket – Piemont
It is amazing how little good information is available on recurrent miscarriages. This is partly because there is no medical specialty in miscarriage prevention and treatment.
The good news is that recent advances in chromosomal testing of embryos and miscarried fetuses are helping prevent more miscarriages. In the meantime, the following statistic should give you some peace: 70% of woman that have had up to four miscarriages will successfully carry a baby to term.
Check out the Creating a Family blogroll of bloggers who talk about KESS InHouse will Wild Lebron James Basketball Dog Place Mat, 13 x 18 .
Two great places to begin to understand the causes, treatments, and coping with recurrent pregnancy loss are these Creating a Family radio shows with interviews with leading doctors and therapists.
- A Deluxe Multi Cat Tower cat Trees Towers Four-Story Large pet cat Toy cat Tree sisal Grasping Plate Grasping Column 45 45 142cm (color A) (1 hour radio show with experts)
- Large 30\ Kess InHouse Kira Crees A Cardinal in bluee Fleece Dog Bed, 30 by 40-Inch
Beige Molly and Friends Cradle Condo, Two-Tier Cat Furniture, Beige
Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, has a list of the Best of the Best Books for those suffering from infertility. We a review of each book and cover the following topics:
- Angel Pet Supplies 10089 11089 Leather EL PASO Dog Collar, 22 X 1.5 , Midnight Black
- Dixinla Pet Carrier Backpack Pet bag wear-resistant cat dog out backpack shoulder breathable 38x25x35cm
- Cloud Star Itty Bitty Buddy Biscuits Dog Treats Peanut Butter 8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
- Books for Children Conceived through Sperm Donation
- Dean & Tyler 18 to 21-Inch Strong Nylon Cobra Patch Collar With Felt Padding, Rescue Dog Patches, Small, Black
- Books for Adults – Good Reads
- Green-L Dog Leash, Reflective Pet Dog Leash Durable Dog Chain Breathable Explosion-Proof Traction Belt (color Green-L)
- Books About Understanding Infertility Treatment Options
- In Training Medium nylon velcro patches by Dean & Tyler.
- Ceragyn Ear Wash, 4 oz
- Books about Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- bluee Pet Stairs, 3 Step Carpeted Pet Stairs for Both Cats and Dogs Holds Up to 33 LB, Sponge Leather Bed Sofa for Pet (color bluee)
Dean and Tyler DOT MATRIX Dog Collar With Solid Brass Hardware Tan Size 81cm by 3cm Width Fits Neck Size 76cmes to 86cmes.
Creating a Family has an extensive list of adoption related books for kids broken out by type of adoption and age of the child. We also have a book list for adoptive parents.
- Adoption Books for Parents
- 16\ Mirage Pet Products Two Row Clear Crystal Metallic Leather Emerald Dog Collar, 16
- 2PACK Parred Fruit Fork Pet Bird Supplies Stainless Steel Vegetable Holder Skewer Help Parreds to Supplement A Variety of Nutrients to Choose Harder Food
- Books for Kids Adopted from Foster Care
- Books for Kids Adopted from Korea
- Brown letters Medium brown letters Medium feelingood Puppy Pet Case Carrier Foldable Portable Car Seat Predector for Winter Outdoor Travel
- Books for Kids Adopted from Russia/Eastern & Central Europe
- MARIS Waterproof pet sofa cum dog nest bed designs,Light Grey,95 75 28cm
- 36 Inch (70lb Pet) Nature’s Miracle Port-A-Crate for Dogs and Cats, Collapsible Carrier
- Books for Older Adoptive Parents
Brown,1.3×29-36CM Pet Online Pet Collar Cute Bow Decoration pu Leather Dog Collar,Brown,1.3×29-36CM
Creating a Family has comparison charts to help prospective adoptive parents decide on which foreign country they should adopt from. We analyze 25 factors we think parents should consider before choosing a country for international adoption.
- 1.5 Kg Tub Verm-X Herbal Pellets for Poultry x 1.5 Kg Tub
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From China
- Dean & Tyler 34 to 47-Inch Please Give Me Space Do Not Pet Pet Harness with Padded Reflective Chest Straps, Large, orange Black
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From India
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From Latvia
- JFRI Pet dog backpack space backpack out portable breathable cat bag
- DIYthinker Germany National Flag Map Red Pattern Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm GiftOptions
Evanger'S 100-Percent Organic For Dogs Turkey With Potato And Carreds Dinner, 12 Pack
One of the reasons that the pain of infertility is so hard to deal with is that it is often unrecognized by our society. Therapist and scholars have a name for this type of grief: disenfranchised grief or ambiguous grief.
The lack of recognition for the loss makes it easy to feel that you aren’t entitled to mourn, but mourning is crucial to healing. It is hard to grieve a dream and harder still when others don’t even see that there is a loss.
You do not have to cope with the pain and grief of infertility alone. Many people have been helped by counselors, but it is especially helpful if the therapist is trained in the realities of infertility.
- Creating a Family has done a number of shows that include a discussion of how to find a good therapist that is knowledgeable about infertility issues. Listen to a few, such as Buckle-Down Seatbelt Buckle Dog Collar Floral Paisley2 Black White 1 Wide Fits 11-17 Neck Medium, Coping with Infertility, and Kess InHouse Mandie Manzano Nefertari Teal Tan Pet Bowl Placemat for Dog and Cat Feeding Mat, 24 by 15-Inch.
- Ask your infertility clinic if they have mental health professionals on staff or can recommend one.
- The American Society of Reproductive Medicine lists members that are mental health professionals.
Black YAOBAO Dog Carrier PU Leather Dog Handbag Dog Wallet Outdoor Folding Portable Handbag
Every adoptive parent expects that after working so hard to become a parent, they will feel nothing but joy and thankfulness at the gift that is their child. More often these feelings of joy are mixed with feelings of being overwhelmed and worry about not “falling madly in love at first sight”. Throw in the exhaustion of any major life change, and you have the makings for post adoption depression.
We have seen no research on how many adoptive parents experience post adoption depression, but anecdotally from our post adoption support group, we believe that it occurs more often when:
- Parents have unrealistic expectations of what the transition period will be like.
- Parents do not have people with whom to confide their fears and concerns.
If you are struggling post adoption, you are not alone . This is not a reflection on you, or your child, or your eventual adjustment. Talk with your adoption social worker. She will not judge, and she can help.
24W 85cm LED Adjustable Aquarium Fish Tank Lamp Super Slim Clip On Light
Creating a Family is the national adoption & infertility education nonprofit. Our mission is to provide support and unbiased information before, during and after adoption or fertility treatment to help create strong families. Check out our Five Core Values that we use to guide every decision. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and you can check out our financials and IRS Form 990 at GuideStar.
L-XFLX Transparent pet bag cat bag dog bag Teddy out shoulder bag shoulder bag pet cage cat box pet bag
Creating a Family has the most extensive and diverse collection of resources for those struggling with infertility and for pre and post adoptive families. We are constantly creating more resources and average adding four new resources every week. Since 2007 we also have our weekly radio show where we interview the top experts on every aspect of adoption, adoptive parenting, and infertility. For those folks that want one on one education to get help with a specific decision, we can do that as well through our Individual Education option. While education is important to helping you make decisions on this often painful and confusing journey to creating a family, support is equally important. We have created an incredibly strong online support network via a private Facebook group, Pinterest, and Twitter. Our mantra is ‘Information is Power’. We aren’t promoting one way of family building over another. We trust that with the right information, every family will find their right path to parenthood. We’ll freely admit that we would love for every child in this world to have a family. We would especially love to help find homes for older kids and kids with special needs, but we know that this is not the right decision for every family, and our goal to help every family find their right path to parenthood.
402229cm HAO SHOP Pet Travel Bag Dog Backpack Out Carrying Bag Pet Bag Portable Pet Bag,PU+1680D Pet Bag (Size 40 22 29cm)
Creating a Family uphold these core values in our work. They represent what we believe in, what we stand for, and how we approach everything we do.
- There is no “best way” to create your family.
- With education and support families will be able to choose the best way for them.
- Our education and support will be unbiased and accurate.
- It is in a child’s best interest to have parents that are educated and supported before, during and after infertility treatment or adoption.
- We will attempt to bridge the gap between the academic and research communities and the infertility patient community and the adoptive parent and adoption professional community by making research findings available and offering researchers access to our audience to publicize their studies and solicit participants.
Bit of Bragging
Of course we’re proud of what we do, but what matters most is what our audience has to say. Here’s a sampling:
Creating a Family and in particular your radio show has been a lifeline to me over the past 2+ years. In the privacy of my home/car I have been connected with others whose family-building has been challenged and I have had access to invaluable information from experts that have helped us make better decisions. Thank you! ~ S. Potter
I wanted to thank you for all of the wonderful things you do. We brought our beautiful baby boy home from the hospital on April 2nd. While we waited for an adoption match and then waited for his birth, your podcast and website were a continuous reminder that we were part of an amazing adoption community. It really helped us not feel alone. ~Sarah S.
I just felt like I should say Thank You this morning! Your website and e-mails have consistently been a “touch stone” for me through this whole process – sometimes reaffirming what I already believe, sometimes giving me a different perspective, but always being something that I can respect and learn from. Thank you for this!!! ~ L. Adams
Creating a Family has made a big difference to the quality of information that we can share with our adoptive community. We sometimes use your podcasts as the basis for roundtable discussions or our monthly Parent Support Meetings. ~ Louise Garnaut (Adoptive Families of Hong Kong)
Bit of History
Creating a Family started in 2007 as a labor of love. We saw the huge need for unbiased accurate information online about infertility and adoption. We knew people were getting most of their “education” online, but much of what was available was inaccurate junk, slanted towards one form of family building or one type of adoption over another, or was being provided by for profit organizations that were anything but unbiased. We knew that in order to educate and support, we needed to be where the folks were, so we readily embraced all forms of online media (audio, video, social networks), but set out to be the anti-junk and the anti-bias.
Dawn Davenport is Executive Director of Creating a Family, and the “Official Voice” of Creating a Family since she also hosts of our weekly national radio show and is a frequent speaker at conferences. (We try to not let that title go to her head.) We also are proudly led by a terrific Board. You can check out their bona fides if you’re so inclined.
Dawn Davenport, Executive Director Our Board
We have some of the best, brightest, and most dedicated folks helping out around here to help us provide support and unbiased information before, during and after adoption or fertility treatment to help create strong families. Check out their pretty/handsome faces and a bit about them. Our Staff