Pet Roadste-Foldable, Carriers & Travel Products for Dogs,Dog Trolley Covers,Dog Trolley on Wheels,Dog Trolley Bike,Dog Bicycle Carriers
We began in 2007 because we saw a need for accurate information online about infertility, infertility grief, moving to adoption from infertility, and all types of adoption options. We also have a large and active online support group. Creating a Family Facebook Support Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/creatingafamily/) It’s a closed Facebook group so that only those in the group can see the posts.
Creating a Family provides extensive resources on all types of adoption and all aspects of infertility (medical and emotional).
Pet Seat Cover,Dog Car Seat Predector Cover for Pets,Waterproof,Scratch Proof Nonslip Durable, Dog Car Seat Predector
Adoption is a wonderful way to create your family. Creating a Family covers all adoption options, including Pet Essentials Lazy Bones bluee Open Top Parred Cage [E101418] [Neoteric Edition], baby adoption in the US, Pet Essentials PetGear Carrier Regular [E98366] [Neoteric Edition], foster care adoption, Pet Essentials Sydeco 42cm Atoll Maxi Tank Ornament [E98135] [Neoteric Edition] (sometimes known as embryo adoption). Check out our Pet Face Soft Sherpa Fleece Dog Blanket Warm Paw Print Puppy Comforter (Grey with Black Detail). We also strongly believe that education and support should not end once the adoption is finalized. Post adoption education and support are crucial for adoptive families and adopted kids to thrive. Creating a Family has an extensive post adoption education and support section.
Creating a Family, the national adoption education and support nonprofit, includes extensive resources on the following adoption topics in our Adoption Resource Guide:
- Pet Factory 28110 4-5 Rawhide Curls for Dogs 10 Pack
- Adoption Scam / Adoption Fraud
- Pet Factory 78144 Beefhide Dog Chews, 99% Digestive, Rawhides to Keep Dogs Busy While Enjoying, 100% Natural, Peanut Butter Flavored Mini Rolls, Pack of 35 in 3-3.5 Size, Made in USA
- PET FACTORY 949050 USA 8-9-Inch Bone Chews for Dogs, 2-Pack
- Parenting Adopted Children with Challenging Behavior
- Pet Feeder Ceramic White Bulldog Bowl Set with Dining Table Drink Water Pets Supplies Non-Slip Feeding Dishes
- Pet Feeder Non-Slip Easy Washing Silicone Suction Pet Mat Pad For Dog Feeding Drinking
- Open Adoption
- Attachment Issues with Adoption
- Pet Feeding Mat Silicone Non Slip Pet Food Mat Dog Bowl Placemat Perfect for Predecting Floor from Spillages (Black)
- Pet Felt Brush, Sticky Hair, Sticky Paper, Hair Absorbing Device, Clothing Stain Brush, Sticky Paper, Clothes To Brush, Portable Tear-off Folding Hand Visor, Travel Sticky Clothes Roller Brush, Sticky
- Adoption Therapy
- Pet Fit for Life 2 Fish and Feather Teaser and Exerciser for Cat and Kitten Cat Toy Interactive Cat Wand
- Adoption and the LGBT Community
- Single Parents
- Pet Flying Saucer,Large Dog Bite-Resistant Toy,Purple
Pet Shower Showerhead Massage Shell Abs+ Brush PVC Splash Dog Cat Bath Bath Cleaning Supplies,A
There is much misinformation online for those trying to conceive or those who are infertile. Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, provides an Infertility Resource Guide, provided medically accurate information on all aspects of infertility, including: female infertility, Pet Flys Black with Animal Foil Runaround Pet Carrier Tote, Pet Flys Light Snow Leopard Full Size Pet Blanket, Pet Flys Tan Pony Pet Steps, endometriosis, IVF, and other forms of fertility treatment.
The emotional aspects of infertility are just as challenging as the medical aspects, and Creating a Family has extensive resources to help those struggling with infertility cope with this disease.
Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, includes extensive resources, including archived radio show/podcasts, blogs, fact sheets, research summaries, videos, and Expert Q&As in our Infertility Resource Guide:
- Cat Wig Ear Pet Clothing Lion
- Angel Pet Supplies 11101 Leather Tulsa Dog Collar, 26 X 2 , Chocolate Brown
- Curver Petlife Style Hooded Litter Box Scoop + Filter CremeWhite, Large
- DSADDSD Pet Bed Cat Litter Kennel Washable Four Seasons Available Soft And Comfortable Pet Supplies (color 1 , Size S50cm40cm19cm)
- Grey & Brown Kona Cave® Cushioned Dog Bed, Extra Comfortable and Supportive Grey Flannel Hot Pink Trim
- GWM Kennels Double Layer Natural Pet Waterloo Kennel Simple Beautiful Rural Style Four Seasons Universal Breathable Hand Made Cat Dog 43cm35cm
- Keezeg Pet Dog Collar Leash Set,Adjustable Collars, Soft Nylon Available Sizes for Small Medium Large Dogs (XLarge, Yellow)
- LL E12 4Watts SMD COB 400500Lm Cool White LED Super Bright EnergySaving Candle Lamp AC 110V (6PCS) (Size Warm White)
- Nylon Fun Tunnel, Length 53 (4.5 feet) by Ware Manufacturing Inc.
- Pet Mat, Pet Nest Four Seasons Universal Ice Pad colorful Waterproof Memory Cloth Mats Kennel Ice Pad (color C, Size XL.75x54cm)
- Large Haute Diggity Dog HDD-039 Tanqueruff Gin
- QIQIPET Folding Pet Travel Backpack Portable Carrier Outdoor Travel Bag for Cat and Puppy (color bluee)
- Harvest Small Harvest Small Mendota 3 8-Inch by 4-Feet Slip Lead, Small, Harvest
- 7\ KESS InHouse Ebi Emporium Summer Vibes 4, 7
- Medium Brush 6 ct Bag Merrick Fresh Kisses Mint Breath Strips Medium Brush Dental Dog Treat Small Bag (6 ct)
- KUDES 2 Pack Set Plaid Cat Collar Breakaway with Cute Bow Tie and Bell for Kitty and Some Puppies, Adjustable from 7.8-10.5 Inch
- Colombo Aquarium CO2 Indicator Colombo Fish Aquarium Co2 Indicator
- Outward Hound Kyjen 2575 Holiday Hide-A-Squirrel Interactive Squeaking Plush Dog Toys, Large, Brown
- Red bluee Medium Red bluee Medium CueCuePet CCPPlkDRhnStnHrREDblueM Studded Polka Dot Choke Free Harness with Leash, Red bluee, Medium
- VOSS.farming 50m Premium Poultry Electric Fence Kit Anti-Fox Can be Extended to 450m 12 V Mains Energiser 3 J, 12,000 V farmNET Netting incl. Gate, Tester, Sign, Guy Ropes
- (3 Packages) CritterTrail Funnels Assorted Tubes
- BarryL Dog Bed Cat Bed Pet Bed for Small Dog Cat Kitten purple Pink (45cm 59cm) Pet Bed (color Pink, Size L)
- Cute Pet Clothes Suitable for Small and Medium Sized Dogs, Cotton Sweaters, Winter Puppies, Cat Costumes, Soft Warm Clothes (Size M)
- DSADDSD Pet Bowl Dog Bowl Cat Bowl Ceramics Stainless Steel Double Bowl Rack Drinking Water Pet Supplies (color 1 , Size 26cm12.7cm7cm)
- Fitwarm Soft Cotton Adorable Monkey Dog Pajamas Shirt Pet Clothes, Brown, Medium
- HQQ Cat Climbing Frame Cat Litter Cat Tree Cat Frame Pet Bed Villa Cat Toy Supplies Multilayer (color bluee)
- KESS InHouse Miranda Mol Triangle Quilt Multicolor Geometric Pet Bowl, 7
- MICHUR Lakota LEONE dog leash leather, flat leash, leather leash dog, SUITABLE TO LACQUOUS COLLAR, brown, LEATHER size approx. (approx.) 125x2.5cm
- Pet Bed Cute Pineapple Fruit Styling Pet Nest Four Seasons Universal Short Cat Litter Kennel A+ (color Pineapple Trumpet, Size Small)
- Pleco Spawning Cave Ceramic M Size Cichlid Moss Aquarium Fish Tank Decoration
- Cable TIEOUT 8 Super HW 20FT
- Dean & Tyler DT Works Harness Seizure Response Service Dog Pet Harness, Large, Fits Girth Size 34-Inch to 47-Inch, orange Black
- Camo Grey XXXL Camo Grey XXXL Yu-Xiang Large Dog Raincoat Pet Strip Reflective Waterproof Costume Dogs Raining Jacket Poncho Hoodies (XXXL, Camo Grey)
- bluee MZP Dog Wheeled Trolley Pushchair, 600D Oxford Cloth Maximum Weight 20Kg Easy Foldable Suspension Wheels 360 Degree redatable 4 Wheels Rear Brake Easy to Assemble (color bluee)
- Fan Type Mosquito Killer Mosquito lamp, Fly lamp, Moth lamp, Indoor Hotel Bedroom, Silent Mosquito Repellent lamp, Insecticide, Non-Toxic Mosquito killer220v
- Black with Red XX-Large Black with Red XX-Large Mirage Pet Products 58-60 BKRDXXL Born to be a Unicorn Screen Print Dog Dress, XX-Large, Black Red
- Ruffwear 0590580M Fernie Knit Fleece Technical Sweater, Larkspur Purple, Medium
- OMG Adorables Lion Mane Wig for Dog and Cat Costume Pet Adjustable Washable Comfortable Fancy Lion Hair Dog Clothes Dress for Halloween Christmas Easter Festival Party Activity
- Red Large Red Large Classic Equine Legacy2 Front Boots
- VOSS.farming 100m Fence Connection & Lead Out Cable 1.6mm
- Best of Breed Australian Cattle Dog Doggie Bone Treat Jar
- CHYLYM Dog kennel, cat kennel, dog cushion, large dog, small dog, Teddy dog bed, canvas, biteresistant, removable S (45 35 18) 10 kg pets
- CUTE Pet Carrier Trolley With Telescopic Handle, Portable Big Dog cat Handbag Travel Tote With Wheels Portable Lightweight
- DSADDSD Pet Bowl Cat Food Bowl Single Bowl Durable Easy To Clean Water Food Dual Use Bowl Pet Supplies
- Grey MARIS Large Space Capsule Backpack Breathable Pet Carrier Portable Cat Dog Puppy Travel Bag,Pet Canvas Bubble Backpack Airline Approved,gold ring
- Pet Folding Stainless Steel Dog Cage Rabbit Cage Not Magnetic Pet Cage Folding Pet Cag
- Pet Food Treat Storage Bag Snack Training Obedience Waist Pouch Multifunctional Portable Pet Dog Outdoor Training Supplies, Sturdy, Durable and Corrosion Resistant
- Embryo Donation/Adoption
- Pet Four-Wheeled Trolley Cat and Dog Cart Shockproof and Durable Adjustable Direction Ventilation One Button Folding Suitable for Travel
- Finding an Infertility Doctor or Clinic
- Pet Gate 29 High Walk-Thru Steel Pet Gate by 29 to 38 Wide in Textured Graphite w Glow Frame, Medium
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Pet Gear Easy Step IV Pet Stairs 4-Step for cats and dogs
- Pet Gear Portable Soft Crate-21 inches- by Pet Gear
- Pet Goods Manufacturing Mississippi Ole Miss Rebels Tennis Balls (4 Pack)
- Coping with Infertility Grief
- Pet Goods Manufacturing NCAA Wake Forest Demon Deacons Dog Lead, Small
- Surviving the Holiday & Family Gatherings with Infertility
- Talking with Kids about Donor Egg, Sperm, Embryo & Surrogacy
- Pet Grooming Blower-2200W Pet Hair Dryer with Heater Adjustable Speed bluee
- Egg Freezing/ Oocyte Cyropreservation
- Pet Grooming Brush,Massage,Removes Mat,Tangles,and Loose Hair,for Cats and Small Dogs,Curved Handle,bluee Pattern,Shedding Tool Comb, Medium Short Hair
- Insurance Coverage for Fertility Treatment, Egg Donation, Surrogacy
- Parenting After Infertility
Neo Tuff Dog with Rope Tugs Penn-Plax Bone nfzqvu3490-Ropes
Pet Snuffle Mat Dog Smell Training Mat Stress Release Nosework Blanket
It is possible to adopt a baby in the US. Pet Grooming Clippers, Dog Clippers LED Screen Rechargeable Cordless 5 Speed Low Noise Cats Grooming Kit With 4 Comb Guides Scissors For All Pets, the cost of adoption, how to prepare an adoptive parent profile, how to assess risk factors, such as prenatal alcohol and drug exposure and mental health issues with birth parents and expectant parents, and how to select an adoption agency or adoption attorney.
Pet Spaces Everyday Orthopedic Gusset Bed, 27 x 36 x 4 by Pet Spaces
Many infertility patients will need to use IVF to get pregnant. Pet Grooming Comb with Soft Teeth for Short-Haired Kitten Detachable Shell Massage Rake, Green, how to select a fertility clinic, cost of infertility treatment an IVF, how to save money on fertility treatment, and what is the usual IVF procedure.
Many children are available for adoption in US foster care system. Creating a Family provides resources on foster care adoption, including the different ways to adopt from foster care, how to choose an adoption agency, the cost of adopting from foster care, how to negotiate for an adoption subsidy, and how to assess risk factors for children being adopted or fostered from foster care.
Pet Stairs BSNOWF Dog Steps 3 Step Ladder Comfy Micro Suede Staircase Indoor Ramp Kitten Cat Puppy within 3kg
Infertility is a painful and often lonely journey. People often do not understand the loss of miscarriage and do not know what to say or how to offer support. Creating a Family provides information and support for infertility grief, surviving the emotions of infertility, miscarriage, and trying to conceive.
Pet stairs Pet Gear Removable, 3-Step For Cats Dogs, Portable Lightweight, Sturdy
It is possible to adopt from abroad. Many countries have international adoption programs allowing Americans to adopt. Creating a Family provides resources on how to adopt internationally from a foreign country, the cost of international adoption, how to prepare a dossier, how to find an international adoption agency, how to choose a country, how to assess risk factors in children available for adoption, issues to consider when adopting a toddler or older child, and much more. Creating a Family also has the most extensive Pet Grooming Scissors 3 Pcs, Round Safety Trimmer Stainless Curved Scissors Suit Can be Used in Cat Dog Animal Body allowing adoptive parents to compare the top placing countries to the US for 25 factors they should consider when choosing a country to adopt from.
Pet Sticker Sticky Hair Torn Cat Dog Hair Sticker Clothes Roller Hair Removal Device Curved Handle Push-pull Design Multi-purpose Sticky Hair Way Pink
It is amazing how little good information is available on recurrent miscarriages. This is partly because there is no medical specialty in miscarriage prevention and treatment.
The good news is that recent advances in chromosomal testing of embryos and miscarried fetuses are helping prevent more miscarriages. In the meantime, the following statistic should give you some peace: 70% of woman that have had up to four miscarriages will successfully carry a baby to term.
Check out the Creating a Family blogroll of bloggers who talk about Pet Grooming Set Beauty Comb Beauty Products Beauty Traction Rope.
Two great places to begin to understand the causes, treatments, and coping with recurrent pregnancy loss are these Creating a Family radio shows with interviews with leading doctors and therapists.
- PET GUARD NATURAL PET PRODUCTS Dog Lamb and Brown Rice Adult, 13.2 Ounce (1 hour radio show with experts)
- Pet Hair Dryer Hands-Free Dryer Clean Grooming House Bag After Bath for Small Cat Dog Rabbit Small Pet
Pet Stroller Foldable Big Space, Lightweight Pet Travel Stroller, 1 Swivel Wheels Multifunction Pushchair Pram Jogger for Puppy Cat Pets,J
Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, has a list of the Best of the Best Books for those suffering from infertility. We a review of each book and cover the following topics:
- Pet Halloween Costumes Magic Hat Cat Purple Adjustable Witch Cap with Star Decor, Party Costume Headwear Cosplay Accessories for Cats Kitty Small Dogs. Cacoffay
- Pet Heat Pad Sotical Veamor Electric Heating Pad for Cats and Dogs Waterproof Warming Mat with Chew Resistant Cord Soft Remove Cover Overheat Predection 11.8x11.8
- Pet Heating Pad,Dog House Heater Electric Heating Pad for Dogs and Cats Indoor Warming Mat with 15.7 X 17.7
- Books for Children Conceived through Sperm Donation
- Pet ID Tags Collar 2 Lines of Engraving Available Name Plus Contact Personalized Front Engraving Soft Comfortable Leather Production Alloy Buckle Adjustable
- Books for Adults – Good Reads
- Pet Kiss Brighter Bite Dental Rinse for Pets, 8-Ounce
- Books About Understanding Infertility Treatment Options
- Pet Leash Rope Nylon Leash Nylon Webbing Dog Lead Filling Handle Nylon Rope Leash for Small and Medium Dogs (Green)
- Pet Life Fld Zp Vistavw Sm Kh Blk by Pet Life
- Books about Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Pet Life S1BL bluee Wallet Travel Pet Bowl
Pet Stroller Small Foldable Pet Rod Travel Bag Carrying Backpack Breathable Pet Travel Tug Cat Stroller Outdoor Travel Pet Supplies (color E)
Creating a Family has an extensive list of adoption related books for kids broken out by type of adoption and age of the child. We also have a book list for adoptive parents.
- Adoption Books for Parents
- Pet Manicure Tool, Electric Nail Polisher Dog Nail Clipper Pet Cleaning Supplies
- Pet Memorial Headstone Grave Marker Sandblast Engraved
- Books for Kids Adopted from Foster Care
- Books for Kids Adopted from Korea
- Pet 'n Shape Treat Ham Bone Half
- Books for Kids Adopted from Russia/Eastern & Central Europe
- Pet Nail Polisher, Abs Stainless Steel Environmentally Friendly Material, USB Charging Pet Nail Clipper
- Pet Nest Canvas Round Comfortable Breathable Kennel Cat Litter Three Sizes Optional Pet Supplies,45 15CM
- Books for Older Adoptive Parents
Pet Supplies Collars Walking the dog Small dog Medium dog Large dog Reflective strip Soft comfortable Convenient safe (color C, Size XXL 55-60 2.5CM)
Creating a Family has comparison charts to help prospective adoptive parents decide on which foreign country they should adopt from. We analyze 25 factors we think parents should consider before choosing a country for international adoption.
- Pet nest Pet Nest, Wooden House Dog Cat House Pet House Outdoor Indoor Winter Warm Cave (Size Pet nest)
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From China
- Pet One Large Imperial Grey Merle Rectangular Pet Bed for Dog & Cat 75x65x18.5cm
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From India
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From Latvia
- Pet Online Bite Toy Parred Blocks Hanging String Small pet Supplies
- Pet Online Log bite Toy Building Block Parred Swing Ladder ToyOptions
Pet Supplies Portable Cat Pattern Foldable Storage Space Pet Cabin Travel Bag Pgoldus Breathable Design Dog Cat Cage Handbag Backpack
One of the reasons that the pain of infertility is so hard to deal with is that it is often unrecognized by our society. Therapist and scholars have a name for this type of grief: disenfranchised grief or ambiguous grief.
The lack of recognition for the loss makes it easy to feel that you aren’t entitled to mourn, but mourning is crucial to healing. It is hard to grieve a dream and harder still when others don’t even see that there is a loss.
You do not have to cope with the pain and grief of infertility alone. Many people have been helped by counselors, but it is especially helpful if the therapist is trained in the realities of infertility.
- Creating a Family has done a number of shows that include a discussion of how to find a good therapist that is knowledgeable about infertility issues. Listen to a few, such as Pet Online Parred Toy Hollow Ball Bells Acrylic bite String pet Supplies, Coping with Infertility, and Pet Online Pet Leash Outdoor Training Retractable Dog Chain.
- Ask your infertility clinic if they have mental health professionals on staff or can recommend one.
- The American Society of Reproductive Medicine lists members that are mental health professionals.
Pet Tek DPK86101 Dream Crate Professional Series 100 Replacement Dog Crate Pan, Black
Every adoptive parent expects that after working so hard to become a parent, they will feel nothing but joy and thankfulness at the gift that is their child. More often these feelings of joy are mixed with feelings of being overwhelmed and worry about not “falling madly in love at first sight”. Throw in the exhaustion of any major life change, and you have the makings for post adoption depression.
We have seen no research on how many adoptive parents experience post adoption depression, but anecdotally from our post adoption support group, we believe that it occurs more often when:
- Parents have unrealistic expectations of what the transition period will be like.
- Parents do not have people with whom to confide their fears and concerns.
If you are struggling post adoption, you are not alone . This is not a reflection on you, or your child, or your eventual adjustment. Talk with your adoption social worker. She will not judge, and she can help.
Pet Toy Dog Pet Toy For Teeth Cleaning Durable Cotton Ropes Knot Hippo Shape Bite Toy Dog Pet Chewing Interactive Toy
Creating a Family is the national adoption & infertility education nonprofit. Our mission is to provide support and unbiased information before, during and after adoption or fertility treatment to help create strong families. Check out our Five Core Values that we use to guide every decision. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and you can check out our financials and IRS Form 990 at GuideStar.
Pet TPE Portable Folding Bowl,The Bowl is Divided into Two Parts Black Frame and color Frame (The Same color in The Frame Bowl),Black,S
Creating a Family has the most extensive and diverse collection of resources for those struggling with infertility and for pre and post adoptive families. We are constantly creating more resources and average adding four new resources every week. Since 2007 we also have our weekly radio show where we interview the top experts on every aspect of adoption, adoptive parenting, and infertility. For those folks that want one on one education to get help with a specific decision, we can do that as well through our Individual Education option. While education is important to helping you make decisions on this often painful and confusing journey to creating a family, support is equally important. We have created an incredibly strong online support network via a private Facebook group, Pinterest, and Twitter. Our mantra is ‘Information is Power’. We aren’t promoting one way of family building over another. We trust that with the right information, every family will find their right path to parenthood. We’ll freely admit that we would love for every child in this world to have a family. We would especially love to help find homes for older kids and kids with special needs, but we know that this is not the right decision for every family, and our goal to help every family find their right path to parenthood.
Pet Travel Bag Tide Dog pet Headdress pet Wig Dog high Temperature Silk can be Dyed Wig Goat Small Scorpion Funny Decoration
Creating a Family uphold these core values in our work. They represent what we believe in, what we stand for, and how we approach everything we do.
- There is no “best way” to create your family.
- With education and support families will be able to choose the best way for them.
- Our education and support will be unbiased and accurate.
- It is in a child’s best interest to have parents that are educated and supported before, during and after infertility treatment or adoption.
- We will attempt to bridge the gap between the academic and research communities and the infertility patient community and the adoptive parent and adoption professional community by making research findings available and offering researchers access to our audience to publicize their studies and solicit participants.
Bit of Bragging
Of course we’re proud of what we do, but what matters most is what our audience has to say. Here’s a sampling:
Creating a Family and in particular your radio show has been a lifeline to me over the past 2+ years. In the privacy of my home/car I have been connected with others whose family-building has been challenged and I have had access to invaluable information from experts that have helped us make better decisions. Thank you! ~ S. Potter
I wanted to thank you for all of the wonderful things you do. We brought our beautiful baby boy home from the hospital on April 2nd. While we waited for an adoption match and then waited for his birth, your podcast and website were a continuous reminder that we were part of an amazing adoption community. It really helped us not feel alone. ~Sarah S.
I just felt like I should say Thank You this morning! Your website and e-mails have consistently been a “touch stone” for me through this whole process – sometimes reaffirming what I already believe, sometimes giving me a different perspective, but always being something that I can respect and learn from. Thank you for this!!! ~ L. Adams
Creating a Family has made a big difference to the quality of information that we can share with our adoptive community. We sometimes use your podcasts as the basis for roundtable discussions or our monthly Parent Support Meetings. ~ Louise Garnaut (Adoptive Families of Hong Kong)
Bit of History
Creating a Family started in 2007 as a labor of love. We saw the huge need for unbiased accurate information online about infertility and adoption. We knew people were getting most of their “education” online, but much of what was available was inaccurate junk, slanted towards one form of family building or one type of adoption over another, or was being provided by for profit organizations that were anything but unbiased. We knew that in order to educate and support, we needed to be where the folks were, so we readily embraced all forms of online media (audio, video, social networks), but set out to be the anti-junk and the anti-bias.
Dawn Davenport is Executive Director of Creating a Family, and the “Official Voice” of Creating a Family since she also hosts of our weekly national radio show and is a frequent speaker at conferences. (We try to not let that title go to her head.) We also are proudly led by a terrific Board. You can check out their bona fides if you’re so inclined.
Dawn Davenport, Executive Director Our Board
We have some of the best, brightest, and most dedicated folks helping out around here to help us provide support and unbiased information before, during and after adoption or fertility treatment to help create strong families. Check out their pretty/handsome faces and a bit about them. Our Staff