If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- GWM Backpacks Pet Large Trolley Four-Wheeled Pet Car, Travel Portable Dog Bag Cat Bag Red
- (Pink Flower) Professional Equine Horse Medium 4-Pack Sports Medicine Splint Boots 41C
- Large Yellow Dog Design Dog Gone Batty Coupler Dog Leash 1 Wide and 12 to 20 Long, Large
- KESS InHouse EBI Emporium Floral Fiesta-bluee bluee White Pet Bowl, 4.75
- Dunker (Norwegian Hound) Lekven Design Dog Plate 19.5 cm 7.61 inches Made in Denmark NEW with certificate of origin PLATE 7465
- Pet Carrier Carrier 40x30x6 cm Portable Sunscreen Crossbody Bag Multi Function Fashion
- Pet Dog Cat Warm Bed Igloo House Soft Luxury Basket for Puppy and Cat (Beige),35 35 40cm
- Puppy Kitten Folding Tent, Playpen For Small Cat Dog, Oxford Fence For Indoor Outdoor Hiking Traveling , green , m
- Grey WQING Waterproof Padded Fabric Pet Dog Puppy Cat Backpack Rucksack Carrier Bag Top Open Breathable Mesh Outdoor
- Optivizor Eye Predection for Dogs Small Medium
- Real Leather Cage Basket Secure Dog Muzzle Brown German Shepherd (Circumference 13.7 Snout Length 4.7)
- Warmbluet Full Heinick Equestrian Fine Victoria – Black and White Motion Snaffle Bridle Extra-Wide RH Warmblood Horses
- ArtDog Ltd. Scottish Terrier, urn for dog’s ashes with relief and sentence with your dog name and date
- Alex Griffiths Cosipet Quilted StepInSuit Red 76cm (30 )
- bluee 45x60cmZWYGXL Kennel Dog Pad Summer golden Retriever Dog Large Dog Pet Bed Supplies Moisture Absorption Breathable Washable (color A, Size 60x75cm)
- Dog Care Dog Training Collar Upgrated Dog Shock Collar w 3 Training Modes, Beep, Vibration and Shock, 100% Waterproof Training Collar, Up to 1000Ft Remote Range, 099 Shock Levels Dog Training Set
- Extra Large Pet Bed Sofas for Cat Dogs Husky Bulldog Removable Sleeping Cushion Mattress Take Out Small Large Dog House,Dark Brown,XXL 90X70X15Cm
- Horse Quenchers Apple Dehydration Prevention
- KESS InHouse Lazar Milanovic Yellow & bluee Composition bluee Yellow Dog Bed, 30 x 40
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.